Tuesday 20 December 2016

My New Year Eve Outfit By StalkBuyLove

Hello Everyone,

                         How u guys doing?? So 2016 is about to end and we all are ready to welcome 2017. New Year 🎉🎉  Yayyy...  31st Dec is one Of my Favourite day in the Year. I love to Dress up and welcome New year with a huge HUG but at same Cherish  all beautiful memories I had.

So Here is my Few #MYNYELOOK  StalkBuyLove ♥


1. The Girl Boss

Top: . Rubye Top
Bottom: Black Palazzo

Style Tip- Wear a Red Hot Lipstick And Black Heels to Stand Out.





2. Glam Chic

Dress - Carta Dress
Bag- Blueberry Clutch

Style Tip- Wear Hot Pink Lipstick and  Navy Blue Pumps, Make Half Bun to add a oomph ♥



3. Party Girl

Top- Tarnia Top
Bottom- Jocelyn Shorts



.Style Tip- Wear Baby pink Lipstick and Black Sequin Flats




4. The Diva

Top- Belari Top
Bottom- Melive Shorts





5. I like to PARTY

Top- Aiolos Top
Bottom- Elma Skirt




6. Stand Out

Top- Mesita Top

Style tip- Keep one side of Dungaree OPEN






7. Live Life Simply

Top- NewLand Top



No comments:

Post a Comment