Monday 27 June 2016

Arome Essential- Micro Derma Scrub Review


If any of you are in the market for a scrub for pores, please hold back and look for " Micro Derma abrasion". This is the by far the best scrub I have used in my life for pores. I have been using this scrub for a while now and the effect is immediate, so to say.





What the product claims

  • 100% natural derived ingredients
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Not tested on animals
  • Chemical free




My take on Product

I really loved the product. I am using this since a month now and i can say it reduces the spots and Pores. It have very good fragrance which i love but my mom doesn't like the fragrance as it is very strong.

The scrub has slightly bigger granules but at the same time it does not hurt your skin since the granules are really soft.
You can use it with any liquid like milk, rose water etc

How to use:

Mix with any liquid and apply thin layer all over your face. Live it for 10 minutes  then gently scrub off.





Price: 450Rs

Pros:

  • Chemical free 
  • Product is made according to order in small batches hence Fresh. 
  • Visible package 
  • Friendly Packaging 
  • Neat shipping & packaging. 
  • I am using this for a month and it is still more than 3/4th. 
  • Fragrance 
  • Very helping Staff

Cons

  • Ingredients not mentioned
  • Directions are not provided on product


Will i buy it ?

I got this product as a sample to use and i actually loved it. This review is my honest Opinion and i am really gonna buy it.


Rating:   :star: :star::star::star::star:

No comments:

Post a Comment