Friday 22 August 2014

Jabong.com Review

Hello, How are you all ??  Ahhh it feels great to be back and that too with an awesome review :)... Many more coming soon.. sssssshhh..
I missed you all n blogging a lot.. This post contains my shopping experience with jabong.com. 


About The Site:
 
Jabong is a very popular online shopping website.  My review about this website will cover the complete details of Jabong online shopping site and also my own shopping experience.




Jabong started in the year 2012 that focuses mainly on branded and best quality genuine products. They are categorized into fresh collection, men, women, kids shoes, jewellery, fragrances, bags, toys, home and furniture, sports , premium brands and beauty products.



 
 
Shopping on Jabong is very Easy... Follow the Steps :-
  1. Sign up
  2. Sign IN
  3. browse the products that you want to buy
  4. add them to ‘My Cart’
  5.  Fill the required details like name, shipping address, etc.
  6. Select the payment mode given in website. (COD, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card)
  7. place the order
  8. confirm your order as you receive a confirmation call from the Jabong team about the products ordered
  9. you can track your order with the help of courier details send via email
  10. The product will be delivered in few days.
  11. That's It.
 
 
 
My shopping experience with Jabong.com :

Now, it’s time for my online shopping experience with Jabong.com. It is my first purchase on this site. They have variety of trendy shoes, fashionable, latest, ethnic clothing and beauty products to choose from the website.
 OMG!! OMG !! Exciting na ;) Well yes for a Shopping Freak like me :)

   My mini haul

 
What I Bought is:
                           Price: 75/-
 
                                Price: 139/-
                            P.S.- I love the shade ♥
 
                           Price: 145/-
 
 

                         Price: 120/-
 
 
Packaging:
 
Packaging is amazing... My order came in 2 instalments.. Very nicely packed with bubbles and thermacol to secure product..


 
 
Shipping & Delivery:

Personally I am very impressed. I shop a lot from national n international shopping sites but jabong have Best shipping policy as per me.
 
 
   Happy Shopping :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment