Thursday 2 January 2014

How to Get a Natural Glow


Hello Beautiful Ladies,

                         So enjoying Winters ???? Well it's too cold here in my City :( * Happy Winters *
I have dry skin :( I was looking for a Soap which nourishes skin + gives natural glow + no chemical :D i know it's difficult to find such soap . Finally i saw CHANDAN HALDI SOAP on limeroad.com :)


Here are some pics




I am highly impressed by the soap :) The Chandan & Haldi element gives Glow * fight bacteria's
I love the scent , it's just awesome

My take 











Will i Purchase it Again ?
Definietly

Will i Recommend ?
Yes definitely 



Love,
Divya

Winners of CHICNOVA.COM giveaway are :



Winner of *Christmas wishlist by SammyDress * Giveaway is :
Francesca Furlan
Congratulations girls :) Wish you Luck 
Kindly mail me your Name, Full address , Email id you are registered with & no. at divulicious07@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment