Tuesday 10 December 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm



Baby lips in NEON COLORS ... oh la la


Not yet launched in INDIA .... My cousin bought me these from NY

I can't even tell how much i m loving them *kisses * . Few days ago i was talking to my cousin as how much i love neon and i mentioned " i wish neon lip balm hoti "

then she want to NY for her work and bought me these AND i was SHOCKED ;)
 It was a DREAM come True Situation :p

She Bought me Three 

Strike A pose


OH! Orange


Berry Bomb





PROS 
  •  super scent ( each have different scent )
  •  pigmented 
  • moisturise lips
  • NEON Colours
  • super cute packaging
  • Attractive Names
CONS
  •  Orange is not pigmented
  • not easily available
  • HIT or MISS
PRICE - $4.5


Overall Rating 4.5 / 5

Love,
Divya 

No comments:

Post a Comment